Membership is divided into 2 categories, namely:
1. Ordinary members
2. Associate Members
1. Ordinary Members:Juristic persons or natural persons of good standing who are distributors, traders, importers, exporters or manufacturers of medical products, except pharmaceuticals and who have been registered according to Thai law, may apply to become Ordinary Members
2. Associate Members:Juristic persons or professional persons who are involved in affairs related to the health industry may apply to become Associate Members.
Member Benefits1. To call upon any available assistance from the Association within its objectives.
#member-membership2. To offer his/her opinions or suggestions to the Association and its Board of Directors to further the purposes of the Association within its objectives.
3. To examine and inspect the business and property of the Association at any reasonable time following the submission of a request to do so, in writing, to the Board of Directors.
4. To be present at all meetings and to submit any motion to, or to question any Director at, any Annual General Meeting or Extraordinary General Meeting of the Association.
5. To vote and to stand for election to the Board of Directors at any Annual General Meeting or Extraordinary General Meeting of the Association.